I am a new blogger. Along the way in writing and composing the blog, I have encountered many issues of different aspects.
I would like to share with you some of the helpful tips, tools and software as per belows:
1. FastStone Photo Resizer (Free !)
- An image converter / resizer intended to enable users to convert, rename, resize, crop, rotate, change color depth, add text and watermarks to images in a quick and easy batch mode. Drag and Drop mouse operation is well supported.
- Go to, Edit Post, click on "Edit Html" instead of "Compose".
- Beginning of paragraph, insert
- End of paragraph, insert
- Click, "Publish Post" (you might not see the actual display in "Preview").
3. Photobucket (Free!)
- Fail to upload 'gif' animated files ?
- Upload the file to photobucket (I have tried FileAve, it is more complicated)
- To copy the file, click "Direct Link" (the file is copied)
- Click "Add Image" from "Edit Post"
- Past the file at "Add an image from the web" (the "URL" box)
- At photobucket, you may also upload all your photos, videos, and images for free. Make photo slide shows to share pics with friends too.
You are most welcome to comment and share with us any useful tips, tools and software. If you have better alternatives and suggestions, please feel free to comment too. Thank you.