- 2 eggs
- 80 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp honey
- 30 ml milk
- 120 g all purpose flour + 1/4 tsp baking soda + 1 tsb baking powder (shifted)
Nutella / Peanut Butter/ Kaya / Red Bean Paste
- Whisk eggs until frothy, add sugar and whisk until foamy.
- Add honey and milk, mix well.
- Add dry ingredients whisk until well combined (do not overmix).
- Cover batter and set aside for 30 mins.
- Pour 1/8 cup of batter to a nonstick pan. Cook with low heat until bubbles appear, flip to the other side and cook until brown.
- Put all hot pancakes into a container, cover up to keep it moist.
- Spread a pancake with filling, press the edges of two pancakes to seal up into a Dorayaki!