We love it!
This recipe is definitely going to be one of the top in my favourite list!
Shall snap a photo and post it on the next round : )
- 1 kampong chicken
- 2 stalks of spring onion (shredded)
- 3 shallots (chopped)
- 2 pcs of ginger (shredded)
- 1 tsp of shao shing wine
- 1/4 cup of water
- a pinch of sugar
- 1 tbsp of salt
- 3 tbsp of sesame oil
- 2 stalks of coriander (garnishing)
- Clean the kampong chicken, pat dry with paper towels.
- Heat up pan with 2 tbsp of sesame oi, saute with 1 tbsp of salt until fragrant.
- Smear the oil over the chicken and leave it to marinade for at least 2 hours (in the fridge).
- Steam for 25 minutes on medium heat.
- Heat up pan with 1 tbsp of sesame oil, saute chopped shallots, shredded ginger and shredded spring onion till fragrant, add wine.
- Add in water, a pinch of sugar and bring to boil.
- Pour the hot sauce onto the chicken, garnish with coriander and serve.