Steamed Chicken Wings with Bean Paste and Coriander
- 4 nos chicken wing
- 5 bird's eye chillies (chopped) (朝天椒)
- 2 tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (芫荽)
- 2 tbsp salted bean paste (whole beans)
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp "shaoxing" wine
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 80ml water
- Mix chicken wings with seasoning mixture and salted bean paste . Marinate for 20 mins.
- Add in chillies, ginger and coriander. Mix well.
- Steam at high heat for 10 mins. Enjoy your meal !