Friday, June 27, 2008

Memory of Knitting and Crocheting

It has been such a long time since I stop knitting/crocheting. Though the skill is not as good, somehow I managed to recall part of them. Pictures shown here are three of my recent products : )
At the age of 13, I started my journey of knitting/crocheting, picking up the skill from an aunt. My aunt's passion for knitting/crocheting influenced me.
My products include baby shoes, tumbler holders, dresses, bags and etc. Many of them given out as gift.
What a sweet memory when I am writing this., recalling the past where I have lots of fun knitting/crocheting with a group of classmates during the secondary school days.
Whenever approaching to school holiday, a group of classmates including myself will start to knit/crochet. Enjoying the process of making a piece of garment from yarn. The topics by then is all about knitting/crocheting., where to buy the proper materials, colour matching, and so on.

It is now year 2008, I believed most of them are too busy to knit/crochet by now. Each and everyone of us has our own priority in life., career or family ?
Friendship makes our life colourful and wonderful ..................... miss you much, my dear friends.

No comments:

Custom Search